With our expertise providing IT solutions for large broker-dealers, we understand the challenges with multiple systems, each serving different functions, connecting together and providing services to the business. And in the current era where there are new applications on-boarded as part of Mergers and Acquisitions, there is duplication of functionality across IT systems. As business streams consolidate in the merged firms, there is a need to optimize the IT costs by eliminating duplicate systems and connecting the best of the available systems together to form a complete solution for the
Our system integration specialists can help you with:
- Integrating systems through an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) using the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) framework.
- Integrating through web services (REST /SOAP) based solutions
- Analyze new systems acquired as part of an acquisition, consolidate and integrate with existing systems
- Optimizing infrastructure costs
- Creating integrated development environments for Algorithmic Trading
- Creating integrated quant platforms for the Quantitative Analysts across Front Office and Middle Office
Looking for help with IoT?
According to estimates, the world generates 2.5 quintillion data each day and by 2020, there will be 50 billion things connected to the internet. There will be huge data volume with vast number of objects communicating with each other with a variety of data. Efficient IT software is the need of the hour to provided automated solutions to analyze the huge data and bring the physical world even more closer to the connected electronic world. IoT throws a world of opportunities across domains and our consultants can help you with:
- Understand how IoT can help your business grow
- Implement creative solutions making use of IoT